Our local Sam’s Club just opened up it’s doors this past week. WOO HOO!! I already picked up my membership locally, but if you need one, you can order a Sam’s Club Plus Membership, $20 Gift card and fresh-food vouchers for just $45! These items have a retail value of $85.14. Here’s everything you will get with your purchase:
- One-year Sam’s Club membership (a $45 value); view membership benefits
- $20 gift card valid for in-club purchases
- Vouchers for rotisserie chicken, apple pie, scalloped potatoes and $200 in savings offers
You will need to read the fine print to make sure you understand completely how this voucher works:
- Expires Feb 10th, 2014.
- Limit 1 per person.
- In-club only.
- Valid for new Sam’s Club members only; not valid for those with a current membership.
- Not valid for renewals.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Not valid until 11/13/13.
- Membership must be activated within 90 days of purchase; membership expires one year from date the voucher is activated.See additional fine print.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Head over to GroupOn to get yours!