Sunday mornings are family time for us. We attend church as a family and then always come home and have a delicious breakfast (which my husband usually prepares). This past week it was his birthday, so I decided to take the reins myself and made him this dish.
This Sausage Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole is one of his favorites as includes his favorite breakfast items — sausage, hash browns and cheese! I make it up the night before and then, I put it into the oven and set the timer so that it will bake while we are out, so we can sit down to eat it as soon as we get home!
Check out all of our AMAZING BREAKFAST RECIPES!
- 1½ lb of sausage
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 12 oz of shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 large bag of shredded hash browns
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown the sausage.
- Mix all other ingredients -- except for hash browns -- in a blender.
- Mix with the cooked sausage.
- Add in the hash browns and mix well.
- Pour entire mixture into a well-greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake for one hour