Sausage Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 60 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- 1 1/2 lb of sausage
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 12 oz of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 large bag of shredded hash browns
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown the sausage.
- Mix all other ingredients — except for hash browns — in a blender.
- Mix with the cooked sausage.
- Add in the hash browns and mix well.
- Pour entire mixture into a well-greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake for one hour