The smart thing that shoppers do this holiday season is save money any way they can. Of course, not everything you may need will be on sale. So, how do you save on these? Why, you shop with discounted gift cards of course!
If you have not yet shopped at Raise, you can save up to $15 off of your gift card purchase of $50 or more! This is such a simple way to save money!
One deal I found was iTunes cards. You can pick up a $50 card right now and pay just $35. That is an overall savings 30% off! Even when you purchase them on sale, they are not marked down more than 20%. You might even check out a $100 card which is reduced to just $92. Once you use the $15 credit, your card will cost just $77!! That is even lower than the sale price we find all!
How does this work? It is really simple — just follow these steps:
- Create an account on Raise.com. You will need to include the referral code in order to get the credit – which is PPinchin.
- You will be asked for your mobile number so that they can verify your account. If you are signing up on your mobile device, you will even be provided with an app you can use to shop (sweet)!!
- Once you verify your code, you will see the $5 credit in your account!
- Now shop and find the cards you need and add them to your cart. Make sure that your total before any discounts is at least $50 purchase price (not gift card value).
- Add the code FUN10 to save $10 at checkout.
- Your net total will show a savings of $15!
That’s it! That is all you have to do!! I did this already TWICE to get my kids gifts. They had things they wanted that are never on sale. By using my discounted cards, I was able to save 8% off of the purchase price. While that may not sound like much, I still saved and did NOT pay full price!!