Earlier this week, I mentioned SavingStar and that it was being launched at HyVee. The great news is that this offer is now available at more than 24,000 stores nationwide! If you are not sure about this program, read a little more and I’ll fill you in.
This concept is new, but it is so awesome! You actually earn money when you shop. Yep – EARN money! Here’s all you have to do:
- Go to SavingStar and input your zip code to find out the stores near where you live that are particiapting (you might be surprised at those you see).
- Go ahead and create an account – which is totally free.
- You will find your stores listed. Just enter you store reward card number into the spaces provided.
- If your store doesn’t have a reward card, you can inquire at their Customer Service desk about getting a UPromise card that you can use to attach to your account.
- Reivew the e-coupons and add them to your card.
- When you shop you will show your card and pay the stores’ price for your item (you should not stack paper coupons with your e-coupons). You will NOT save anything at the register.
- Within 7 – 30 days, you have the value of the e-coupon in your account (there are differences as each store submits data on a different schedule). As soon as SavingStart gets the information, it is posted.
- When you reach $5 in your account, you can then redeem it for various rewards – including a direct payout of cash to you via Pay Pal.
Some of the stores that I found that participate include:
- Hen House Market (Kansas City)
- Country Mart
- Rite Aid
- Food Lion
- …..and lots more!
The e-coupons reset each month, so make sure you check those available this month and use them before they are gone! Head to SavingStar and get signed up.