Semi Homemade Classic Lasagna
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 package of pre-cooked lasagna noodles (found in the refrigerated section)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 3 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 2 clove garlic, diced
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Pre-heat oven to 425.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef. When about half way cooked, add onions, garlic and seasonings.
- Once ground beef is fully cooked, drain excess liquid and add 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce and allow to simmer for at least 5 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering. In a large bowl combine Ricotta, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Stir well.
- In a well greased 9 x 13 dish begin to assemble lasagna.
First pour half of the sauce in the bottom of the casserole dish, then add one layer of pre-cooked lasagna noodles, next add half of the cheese mixture, another layer of noodles, add the remaining sauce and finish the top off with the rest of the cheese mixture.
- Cover with a lid or foil and bake for 40 minutes, or until cheese is brown and/or bubbly.