In the past, I’ve shared how there are 4 ways to save at Rite Aid and more recently, about their Plenti Points. Now, I want to tell you a bit more about their wellness+ points and how they work together as wellness+ Plenti to save you even more!
The one way most of us save is just by buying items on sale. Of course, there are times when we need things that aren’t on sale. In those moments we are stuck paying full price….or are we?
SAVE 20% AT RITE AID FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR
There is a way where you can earn 20% off of almost everything at Rite Aid for an entire year! Once you join Rite Aid’s wellness+ with Plenti Program, you can earn two kinds of points!
- Members will continue to earn wellness+ points toward various benefits at Rite Aid including discounts of up to 20% off storewide, exclusive sale prices and 24/7 access to a pharmacist.
- Members will be able to earn Plenti points whenever they make qualifying purchases at Rite Aid and other Plenti partners. Plenti points can be used for up to two years at Rite Aid and at certain other Plenti partners.
wellness+ points are earned toward Bronze, Silver and Gold status discounts exclusively at Rite Aid. You can earn one wellness+ point for one dollar spent on eligible front-end purchases and up to 25 wellness+ points for every eligible prescription.
Plenti points are an additional set of points that can be earned at Rite Aid and other Plenti partners including AT&T, Exxon, Mobil, Macy’s, Nationwide, Direct Energy and Hulu. Members can then use those points for savings at certain Plenti partners.
WELLNESS+ STATUS EARNS YOU MORE
You can use your wellness+ points for the entire year. They reset at the end of every year, however, all earned Silver and Gold status discounts remain active through the end of the next calendar year.
Here are the benefits of each status tier:
- BRONZE (when you earn 100 points). Receive a 10% off savings pass for every 100 points earned.
- SILVER (when you earn 500 points). Earn 10% off of nearly the entire store through the end of the following year.
- GOLD (when you earn 1000 points). Save 20% off of nearly everything store wide through the end of the following year.
The in-store savings you can earn as a wellness+ with Plenti member is just one of the perks you enjoy. Members – at all tiers – also always enjoy the following benefits:
- 24/7 access to a Rite Aid Pharmacist.
- Exclusive money-saving offers and information by email.
- The option to load coupons direct to card.
- 1 wellness+ point for one dollar spent on eligible purchases they make at Rite Aid when you scan your new Plenti card at the register.
- 25 wellness+ points for every non-government funded prescription purchased with your Plenti card.
- 1 wellness+ point for every dollar spent on copays (not to exceed 25 points per prescription) for government-funded prescriptions.
HOW DO YOU EARN POINTS?
You can earn points simply by shopping. The easiest way to earn them is by scanning your Plenti card at the register at Rite Aid. This earns you 1 wellness+ point for one dollar spent on eligible purchases.
In addition, you earn 25 wellness+ points for every non-government funded prescription purchased when your Plenti card. If you have any government-funded prescriptions, you will earn 1 wellness+point for every dollar spent on co-pays (not to exceed 25 points per prescription).
If you are new to Plenti, you may have some questions about the program.
Can I earn wellness+ points and Plenti points for purchases made online?
Yes, you can earn wellness+ points and Plenti points online at RiteAid.com.
Can I use my wellness+ with Plenti card to receive discounts on purchases made online?
Yes, you can use wellness+ with Plenti at Rite Aid Online Store to receive discounts for online purchases.
How can I sign up for wellness+ with Plenti?
Just ask a store associate next time you shop in a Rite Aid or sign up online.
Learn more about the wellness+ with Plenti program and get signed up today!!