Slow Cooker Spaghetti and Meatballs
Looking for the worlds easiest, fail proof dinner recipe?!?! You are going to love this recipe for Slow Cooker Spaghetti & Al Fresco Meatballs.
Simply put all the ingredients in your Ninja 3-in-1 cooking system or favorite slow cooker and let it do the work for you!
Other slow cooker recipes:Print
Crockpot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- 1 lb spaghetti pasta (uncooked)
- 2 cups water
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 bag of Al Fresco fully cooked chicken meatballs
- Place raw spaghetti noodles, water, and meatballs into your Ninja system or slow cooker.
- Cover it with your favorite sauce.
- Set it on high and allow to cook for 25 – 30 minutes.
- ** If you want this meal to take longer to cook, put the temperature to low and allow it to cook for 2 hours.