S’mores Dip Recipe
My absolute favorite summertime dessert is s’mores! Unfortunately with the responsibilities of work, kids and life we just can’t find a way to go camping, or set up a campfire often enough to enjoy this sweet, gooey treat.
That’s why I have decided that this stay at home S’mores Dip is the most amazing alternative. Even better is perfect for family get together’s, parties or just a fun treat to finish off a fun day in the sun. Grab your cast iron skillet, some simple ingredients and you’ll be on your way to enjoying this yourself!
Whenever we make this, it turns our ordinary afternoon into something special. We don’t make super sweet treats very often, so this is something that my kids look forward to sharing together when we can.
Other recipes you’ll love:
S’Mores Stay At Home Dip
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Chocolate Chips
- Graham Crackers
- Cast Iron Pan (approx 6-8 inches in diameter)
- 2 TBSP oil (vegetable, canola, olive or even coconut oil will work)
- Preheat your oven to 450.
- Place the cast iron pan in the oven and let heat (empty) for 5-10 minutes
- Using an oven mitt, remove the pan from the oven and pour in oil.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips in the pan next and gently mix them around in the oil. The chocolate chips should begin to soften and melt.[url href=”undefined”][/url]
- Add marshmallows one at a time on top of the softened chocolate chips, until the entire pan is filled with marshmallows.
- [url href=”undefined”][/url]
- Place back into the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- Serve with graham crackers!