Out of all the treats I make each year, I really love making these. They’re simple, but oh so cute, and they are appropriate for long after the holidays too! Since they’re just snowmen and not specifically Christmas, these work for a winter themed party at any time of the year! Once you see how easy these are to make, you’re going to want to bake up a batch too!
More Christmas treats to make:Print
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 24
- Category: Dessert
- White Cake Mix
- 1 container White Frosting
- 1 cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut or White sprinkles
- 24 butterscotch chips
- Mini chocolate chips
- Bake the white cake mix as directed for 24 white cupcakes.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool, and then apply the frosting with a butter knife.
- Put the coconut un a medium sized bowl.
- One at a time, press the frosted tops of the cupcakes into the coconut for full coverage.
- Use the mini chocolate chips for the eyes, and mouth of the snowman. Make sure to press the chips into the frosting, so they don’t fall off easily.
- Use the butterscotch chips as the nose.
- Store in a sealed container until ready to serve.