This weekend in Kansas City will be a little on the chilly side, so that may limit your outdoor activities. So, if you want something fun to do, head downtown to the Hallmark Visitor’s Center, which offers FREE admission.
There is plenty do to there, including:
- Visit with Hallmark Craftspeople as the demonstrate hot foil stamping and die cutting.
- Enjoy ever changing exhibits that show wonderment and creativity.
- Press a button and make a bow to take home with you as a souvenir.
- Enjoy a virtual visit with Maxine hoops&yoyo in the “Connect & Celebrate” kiosk.
- Print off this coupon and get a free gift at the end of your tour.
The Center is open Tuesday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. It is closed on Sundays and holidays and most holiday weekends.FREE admission!