Spider crackers are a simple Halloween party treat! You’ll need just four ingredients to make these for your kids.
While you can use peanut butter, you might want to keep allergies in mind for your party. You can swap the peanut butter for squeeze cheese, chocolate spread or even hummus!Print
- Category: Kid Friendly
- Ritz Crackers (2 for each spider)
- Pretzel sticks
- Peanut Butter (can opt for Hummus instead)
- First, break the pretzels in half in order to create the legs.
- Then, spread the peanut butter onto both crackers.
- Lay the pretzel legs onto one of the crackers with 4 on each side, to create the legs.
- Next, place the other cracker on top of the one with the pretzel legs.
- Then, using some peanut butter, stick on 2 raisins to create the eyes
If your child has a peanut allergy, you can use another product such as hummus or even chocolate spread.