These spider web pretzels are a fun snack idea! My girls and I love to get into the kitchen and have fun being creative. We were making all sorts of fun Halloween treats when I thought about this one.
It takes just two ingredients to make them. You need to treat them a bit more delicately, as the chocolate can break off (add in a few more pretzels to yours and it will give them some stability).
Make sure you check out all of our other fun Halloween Treats and Ideas.Print
Spider Web Pretzels
- Category: Dessert
- Chocolate Almond Bark
- Wax Paper
- Tear off a piece of waxed paper and set it on a baking sheet or other flat surface.
- Arrange pretzels onto the paper. Make sure that all of the tops all meet in the middle and spin out from there.
- Place 2 – 3 blocks of almond bark in a bowl and microwave until melted. I would warm for 30 seconds increments, to ensure you to not scorch it.
- Stir chocolate until all melted and well mixed.
- Place baggie in a tall glass and open – wrapping the edges of the baggie. This holds it open so you can pour in the chocolate.
- Cut off one corner of the baggie. Do not cut off too much or the chocolate will run out.
- Place a large circle of chocolate on the center of your “web.” This will connect the pretzels together.
- Run circles of chocolate around the pretzels, creating a web like affect.
- Allow to cool for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Very carefully peel back the waxed paper.