If you are looking for something fun for your kids, their teachers, co-workers, friends or family for St Patrick’s Day, then check out these ideas! These super cute St Patrick’s Day Treat Boxes are crazy easy to make and tasty to eat! I found that it only took less than 5 minutes to make each box and they turned out absolutely perfect!
- Airheads Xtreme Sweetly Sour Candies
- Rolo’s Wrapped Candy
- Card Stock Paper
- Silhouette Cutting Machine
- Go HERE and get the Popcorn Box File
- Printable St Patricks Day Tag
1. Go to the Silhouette Store HERE and purchase the Popcorn Box template ($0.99).
2. Using cardstock print the popcorn box template on your choice of paper. I chose a shade of green since this is a St Patrick’s Day project.
3. Print this St Patricks Day tag and cut out around the circle. Glue it to the one of the circles that cut in the above Silhouette template.
4. Assemble the popcorn box. This part is super easy. It literally just folds up and then glue along the side and bottom pieces.
5. Fill the box will Rolo’s wrapped candies. Make a handle with 1-2 Airhead Xtreme Sweetly Sour strips, by bending them into an arch shape and tucking them into the sides of the box.