Staples has a new rewards card called the Back to School Savings Pass. You can purchase this card for $10 and you will save 15% off of all of your school supplies through September 21, 2013. This 15% discount is in addition to the sale prices, which can make for some incredible deals.
You will need to determine if this investment will pay for itself for you. If you normally do a lot of your back to school shopping, then you might want to look into purchasing a card. If you plan on spending more than $70 at Staples, then this card will end up paying for itself. The reason is that since you pay $10 to purchase the card, you need to save at least that amount on your purchases. If you spend $70, then your additional 15% discount will save you $10.50, which means that the card officially starts helping you save more.
This actually could be a GREAT gift for a teacher! You could buy him or her a Back to School Savings Pass as a thank you so that when back to school shopping starts, he/she can instantly save an additional 15% off of all purchases.
- BatteriesBinders & Presentation Supplies: Binder accessories, report covers, presentation books, pocket folders, dividers and sheet protectors
- Boards & Easels
- Calendars & Organizers
- CDs & DVDs
- Cleaning Supplies: Paper towels, tissues, wipes, janitorial supplies, dispensers, hygiene products, multipurpose cleaners and more
- Desk Lamps & Accessories: Desk sets and organizers, plastic desk trays, desk pads and rolodex
- Envelopes, Labels & Tags: Media labels, mailing labels, copier/dot matrix labels, badges and lanyards
- Facilities Supplies: Trash bags, light bulbs, ladders, safety equipment, cleaning tools and wastebaskets
- Paper Reams, Pads & Notebooks
- Post-Its & Index Cards
- Retail Supplies: Industrial bags, pricing guns, signs, stamps/pads, cash and coin handling
- School & Art Supplies: Locker accessories, combo locks, book covers, craft supplies, art supplies, pencil pouches, scrapbooks and drafting tools
- Shipping & Mailing Supplies: Corrugated boxes, padded mailing envelopes, packing tape and bubble wrap
- Storage & Organization: Plastic small wares, crates, ﬁ ling, carts, storage and wire organization
- Supplies & Tools: Trimmers, openers, rulers and measuring tools, punches, staplers, clipboards, scissors, rubber bands, clips and more
- Teaching & Education Supplies: Reference books, stickers, classroom décor, games, puzzles, teaching aids/books, maps and globes
- Writing Supplies: Pens, pencils, erasers, sharpeners, correction supplies, reﬁlls, lead, ﬁne writing pens and markers
Make sure you review the entire list for additional products as well as those which are specifically excluded.
Even if you do not need to purchase back to school supplies, this card could prove great savings for your small business! You could stock up on items during back to school and save even more with this card.