No matter what the temperature is outside a refreshing glass of Starbucks® Passion Tea Lemonade always sounds perfect.
I remember when I tried this the first time, I was hooked! Unfortunately, my budget had other plans. It can be expensive to stop by and pick up frequently. I was able to recreate this at home — for as little as $0.25 a serving!
This awesome Starbucks Copycat Passion Tea Lemonade recipe tastes just like what you get at the restaurant. Best of all, it costs much less so you can indulge whenever you want!
Other copycat recipes you can try:
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Copycat Olive Garden Toasted Ravioli
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 Tazo Passion Tea Bag
- 1½ cups Water
- ½ cup Lemonade
- 1 TBSP sugar or ½ oz Starbucks® Classic Syrup
- ⅛ tsp Vanilla
- Boil water and steep a bag of Tazo® Passion Tea into a large mug. Steep for approximately 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags. Add sugar and vanilla.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Add lemonade to mixture and serve!