Starbucks Lemon Pound Cake Recipe
Once you have a slice of this copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf, you’ll never buy it at the store again!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 Tbs. butter (softened)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup + 1 Tbs. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbs. milk
- 1/2 tsp. lemon extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a loaf pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl blend the eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, lemon extract, and lemon juice.
- Combine both bowls and mix well. Add the oil and blend.
- Bake for 45 min — or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool and then remove from the pan.
- Spread the icing over the top. Cut into 1″ slices.
- Serve and enjoy!!
Keywords: lemon loaf, lemon pound cake