I just was looking at some deals on Amazon and happened to notice that this great batteries deal is still available!!! You can pick up up 28 Duracell AA or AAA for as low as $10.29 shipped! That calculates to just $0.37 a battery. They also have a 20 count for $9 — or $7.97 after coupon. That deal makes each battery cost $0.40. As a reminder, here is how to get this fantastic offer:
- Go to Amazon.com and log into your account (many times you need to do this to see the clipless coupons).
- Find the Duracell Batteries.
- Scroll down to find this image and click it to add the coupon to your order
- Then, add the item to your cart using Subscribe & Save — which will show as low as $11.04 (depending on option selected).
- Proceed to checkout and your final total will be $10.29 for 28 batteries or only $0.37 each!!!
Once your order has shipped, you can simply cease any future orders from shipping automatically. Learn more about Subscribe & Save.