We’ve been waiting for this for a while now! SavingStar has been working to bring you even MORE ways to save at your favorite stores who do NOT have loyalty cards. You can now redeem these great offers at Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS — and more stores! In fact, you may even find your local stores listed too!
Follow these steps to sign up (or update) your account and you can start saving!
|1. Visit SavingStar and create an account – which is totally free.
2. Enter your information, including your zip code, to find the stores near you.
3. Click on the stores you want attached to your account. If they require a loyalty card, enter that number. If they are receipt upload, make sure you download the app.
4. Review the e-coupons you want to use and click to add them to your account.
5. You will shop as usual at the store, paying the shelf price. You will not see any discount applied at the store.
6. If you shop using your loyalty card, you need to do nothing more as the offer will automatically be applied to your account. If you shop at one of the receipt upload stores (such as Target and Walmart), you will need to make sure you snap your receipt and upload it via the app.
7 Within 7 – 30 days, you have the value of the e-coupon in your account (there are differences as each store submits data on a different schedule). As soon as SavingStar gets the information, it is posted.
8. When you reach $5 in your account, you can then redeem it for various rewards – including a direct payout of cash to you via Pay Pal.
That’s it! Now you can use these offers AS WELL AS OTHERS at your favorite stores and really add up the Savings!!! Visit SavingStar to learn more!!