Spring is here and Summer’s just around the corner. It’s time to get ready for some tasty refreshing drinks. Even more so, why not make that drink as low sugar, low calorie and as healthy as possible?!?! That’s why I love this strawberry pineapple sorbet smoothie recipe.
It has no dairy, no added sugar and is totally utterly refreshingly delicious!
Check out our other amazingly yummy DRINK recipes!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup ice cubes
- Simply take all of your ingredients and put them in your blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass and top with a fresh strawberry (optional).
- Find a nice shaded place to sit outside and relax while you enjoy this tasty refreshing drink!