Spring is here and Summer’s just around the corner. It’s time to get ready for some tasty refreshing drinks. Even more so, why not make that drink as low sugar, low calorie and as healthy as possible?!?! That’s why I love this strawberry pineapple sorbet smoothie recipe.
This strawberry pineapple smoothie has no dairy, no added sugar and is totally utterly refreshingly delicious! It is the perfect way to start your morning or enjoy a cool refreshing drink on a hot summer afternoon.
Check out our other amazingly yummy DRINK recipes!Print
Strawberry Pineapple Sorbet Smoothie
- Category: Beverage
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup ice cubes
- Simply take all of your ingredients and put them in your blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled glass and top with a fresh strawberry (optional).
- Find a nice shaded place to sit outside and relax while you enjoy this tasty refreshing drink!