Summer Fruit Salsa Recipe
Fruit salsa is the perfect way to enjoy your favorite summer fruits!
- 1 Pint of Strawberries
- 1 cup of Raspberries or Blackberries
- 2 Nectarines or Peaches
- 2 Kiwi
- 2 tsp. white sugar
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 3 Tbs. Preserves or Jam (any variety can work, but I use Blackberry Jam)
- Clean and chop all fruit. Make sure to remove pits, core and stems as necessary.
- Mix together in a bowl.
- Add in the sugars and stir.
- Add the preserves or jam and stir.
- Allow sitting for at least one hour so fruits can soften and absorb the flavors (and your preserves/jam can fully dissolve).
- Serve with Stacy’s Pita Chips (so that you don’t have to turn on your oven and make your own).
Keywords: fruit salsa, summer fruit salsa