I love cupcakes. I love sundaes. What happens when they are paired together? Sundae Filled Cupcakes are heaven on a plate.
These cupcakes are seriously delicious and honestly, very easy to make. What is fun is that you can change the flavors a bit to make them what you like best! Want strawberry instead of fudge? That will work! You can swap out the cherry for bananas, chocolate chips — anything you might like!
These are perfect for your Memorial Day, July 4th or summer picnic! All the fun of a sundae in a neat little package — Sundae filled cupcakes!Print
Sundae Filled Cupcakes
- Category: Dessert
- White or Vanilla Cake Mix
- Ice Cream Fudge Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Maraschino Cherries
- Prepare cake mix according to package instructions (for making cupcakes).
- Use cupcake liners in your muffin pan.
- Fill each liner about 3/4 full and bake according to package instructions.
- Allow to cool completely (prevent whipped cream from melting).
- Use a spoon and scoop out the center of each cupcake (just do not go all the way to the bottom – just about 1/2 to 3/4 of the way down).
- Fill the hole with fudge sauce.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and a cherry!