Are you using Swagbucks yet? This is a free site which pays you for all of those things you do online anyhow – like search, shop and more!
I actually use this site previously and racked up enough gift cards to give our daughter a bicycle for her 6th birthday! It really is that simple to use and an easy way to make a little extra money. Of course, it won’t replace your steady income, but it is nice to bring a little extra money for spending – or birthdays (like I use it).
So, what is Swagbucks and how do you actually make money using it? There are so many options available. Here are some of the simplest ways to get codes and rack up points!
- Search daily. Every time you search, you may find that you get rewarded with Swagbucks points. Sometimes they are 5 points and I’ve even scored as many as 50!! In fact, you can sometimes get rewarded two and three times in a single day! The average person will receive anywhere from 10 – 25 points each day.
- Take the daily poll. Each morning, they share a new poll. Every time you participate, you are rewarded with free points! They take little time and those points can quickly add up.
- No Obligation Special Offers (called NOSO). When you participate, you can get more free points! Just follow the Swagbucks Facebook page and read the comments. People often share which offers worked for them and that can save you the hassle of going through all of them.
- Swagbucks Mobile TV. Take a few minutes to watch some commercials and you can quickly earn about 50 points each and every day!!!
- Daily Crave. Take a few minutes to go through Encrave (also called Daily Crave from the home page). You just need to share feedback and/or click on offers. This can add another 30 – 50 points to your account every single day!
If you work it right, you can build up hundreds of points every single month – and then cash those in for gift cards to stores like Amazon! Imagine working your Swagbucks and saving up to cover those holiday and birthday gifts!
Click HERE to get signed up!!!