Taco Bowls Recipe
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Entree
- 1 1/2 lbs hamburger
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of corn
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 packet of dry Ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 package spanish rice (we used Knorr)
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
- Sliced avocado (optional)
- In a large pot, brown the hamburger with the chopped onion.
- Drain the grease off the hamburger, then return it and the onions to the pot.
- Add in the Rotel, black beans, corn, taco seasoning, ranch seasoning, oregano, salsa and beef broth and mix to combine.
- Allow it to cook covered on medium high heat, stirring occasionally for ten minutes.
- Add in the package of Spanish rice, and allow it to cook for an additional ten minutes, covered.
- If the rice is fully cooked, your Taco Bowls are ready to serve!
- Top with sour cream, cheese, and sliced avocado if desired.