I have been looking high and low seeing what I can find regarding Target’s Price Matching policy and the issue so many of you have had with the Toys R Us Doorbuster Price Matching Issue — with some stores refusing to honor the deal and others doing it without question. Well, GOOD NEWS (sort of) – I have tracked down the newest Price Matching Policy that you can print to take with you.
Here is the full list of exclusions – and you will see TIMED EVENTS are excluded, which means this offer is excluded as well. So sorry that I didn’t have this newest policy before I sent you all trying to get $0.49 Leapfrog toys!
* Online retail promotions or products advertised on another company’s web or mobile sites, even those advertising in-store prices.
* Competitor’s free product, bundled offers, or special purchases
* Gift cards and coupon-required offers
* Sales tax promotions
* Timed events (e.g., early bird, doorbusters)
* Limited time or quantity items
* Damaged product or opened packaging
* Clearance or closeout items
* Prices advertised only as a percent off or $ off
* Mail in offers or instant rebates
* Product services (warranties, assembly, etc.)
* Going-out-of-business liquidations
* Special financing
* Used or previously owned items
* Display merchandise
* Pricing or typographical errors
* Club or loyalty programs
* Owned brands (i.e., Home, Merona, Circo, Market Pantry and Archer Farms)
* Mobile coupons
* Target Portrait Studio, Optical, and Clinic offers
I recommend that you print this and the Target Coupon Policy and keep them with you when you shop Target in the future. This way, you will have the answers to your questions right in front of you and if they don’t handle something according to these policies, you will have it to pull out and discuss with the manager.
Thanks Deal Seeking Mom!