As a mom, the one thing I hate more than anything is when my kids are sick. I can’t just kiss it away. I can’t hug them and make it all better. I have to just hold them, sleep with them (or actually, stay awake with them). I hold them and try my best to make them feel safe. I also monitor them and any temp that they may have.
What I always hate about when they have a fever is what happens when they sleep. While I know that a fever is helping to combat whatever illness has attacked them, I also know that if it is too high it is not only dangerous, but it can make them feel even more miserable. When they sleep, I have no idea what is going on….at least not without waking them. Well, that was until TempTraq came along!
TempTraq is the only wearable Bluetooth® thermometer which continually monitors body temperature. It even provides alerts to give parents peach of mind and their sick child the rest that he or she needs to get better.
- Bluetooth wireless, wearable thermometer in the form of a soft, comfortable patch
- Continuously senses, records and transmits info of a child’s temperature for 24 hours to either an Apple® or Android™ compatible mobile device through the TempTraq app
- Eliminates the pain and discomfort of a sick child having to be continually disturbed while removing the emotional strain and worry for parents
- Provides much needed peace of mind by delivering on-the-spot temperature readings in just seconds
- Measures and communicates temperatures to in-range smart devices up to 40 feet every 10 seconds for 24 hours
- Highly accurate thermometer measures temperatures between 87.0 to 109.3°F
- Allows parents to monitor their sick child from the next room via the TempTraq app, which lets the child sleep peacefully
- Can alert parents when the child’s temperature is equal to or greater than the user-set temperature alert level to help parents care for their child quicker
- Easily applied and removed from the underarm area of a child, similar to an adhesive bandage
- Constructed of safe-to-use, soft materials that are not made with natural latex rubber, common with wearable patches
- Measures and displays temperatures in the app with easy-to-follow colors that indicate temperature levels
- Users can easily email temperature data with healthcare professionals or family members with one simple touch
- In addition to temperature, parents may track when a child eats, drinks or takes medicine
- Parents may conveniently monitor multiple thermometers simultaneously
- Available now for $24.99
- Visit www.temptraq.com for more information
Right now, we have an offer for all of our readers! You can purchase one right now and use the code PennyPinchinMom and save 10% off of your purchase!
Of course, I’ll make this even better by giving away FIVE (5) of these to our readers!
Five (5) readers will receive a TempTraq system (value of $24.95)
This contest will be open until November 17, 2015, at 11:59 p.m. EST. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email. The prize will be mailed to the address provided on the entry form.
Penny Pinchin’ Mom received nothing by sponsoring this giveaway. By entering this giveaway/sweepstakes, you are attesting that you have read and can comply with the Giveaway Terms & Conditions.