It’s another Monday. That means it is time for a recap on how I did on achieving last week’s goals as well as setting them for the next week.
I actually had a great week!! I felt great, the kids were healthy and I was able to take more time to just enjoy life and stop sweating the small stuff. I really feel that my goals are helping me to do this. I am reminding myself of the things I need to do and realizing that if they don’t get done – it is NOT the end of the world! Life happens and you need to enjoy those moments because they come and go so quickly.
LAST WEEK’S GOALS
Here are last week’s goals. I was still down and out but squeezed out a few of them
1. If weather permits – take the kids to the park at least one day – NOPE (weather didn’t work for my sinus infection)
2. Catch up on laundry – DONE
3. Clean up the basement – NOPE
4. Call and arrange for donation items to be picked up – NOPE
5. Shop for birthday party for Friday night – DONE
6. Get Garrett’s invitations to his friends – DONE
1. Meet with CPA about taxes – DONE
2. Catch up on email – DONE
3. Look into new ebook project- NOPE
1. Set up massage – NOPE
2. Download and read a new book – NOPE – opted for playing with new iPhone games instead
LONG – TERM (6 months+)
1. Increase Subscribership to Penny Pinchin’ Mom by 25% by 12/31/12 – up nearly 10%!
2. Save for trip to Disney with the kids by 12/1/12 – in progress
3. Save to finish off the basement for additional family living space – in progress
THIS WEEK’S GOALS
Here are my goals for this coming week.
1. Clean basement.
2. Spend at least 30 min with one on one play with each of my kids each day – their choice!
3. Set up a date night with my husband.
4. Get email caught up again.
5. Three nights away from the computer – unplugged.
6. Search for one new recipe to try for my family this next week.
7. Get caught up on coupon organization (pull expiring end of month).Are you ready now to set your goals? Let’s work together and help one another achieve the goals that we set all year long. I have faith that we can do it!