This week my kids are home on spring break. That affects what I want to get done for me and turns it into what we need to get done for them. Life is about being flexible and remembering kids are kids for only so long. Embrace them. Enjoy them.
LAST WEEK’S GOALS
Here are last week’s goals – we did pretty darn good!
1. Movie Day with the kids at least one morning – YEP
2. Coupons organized and filed – NOPE
3. Spend afternoons with the kids outside – YEP
4. 3 nights unplugged – YEP
5. Work ahead on posting for next week (spring break) – YEP
6. Clean and organize the pantry and fridge – YEP
7. Update our stockpile inventory and figure out what we need to work on finding – NOPE
LONG – TERM (6 months+)
1. Increase Subscribership to Penny Pinchin’ Mom by 25% by 12/31/12 – up nearly 11%!
2. Save for trip to Disney with the kids by 12/1/12 – in progress
3. Save to finish off the basement for additional family living space – in progress
THIS WEEK’S GOALS
Here are my goals for this coming week:
1. Clean the girls’ bedrooms.
2. Take the kids to the park.
3. Take the kids to the toy store.
4. Movie mornings.
5. List Dept 56 items on Ebay.
6. Enjoy the evenings with my mom while she is in tow.
What are your goals? Let’s work together and help one another achieve the goals that we set all year long. I have faith that we can do it!