Last week was spring break. My mom was here while my husband had to attend a conference out of town. I actually ended up having several more things I added to my list – and actually accomplished quite a bit! We had a lot of fun with the kids, but still managed to get done a few things that needed to be taken care of. I did, however, take a little time away from the site and just enjoyed everyone – and it felt fantastic! Life is just too short and your kids grow up too quickly to miss out on moments like these.
LAST WEEK’S GOALS
Here are last week’s goals – we did pretty darn good!
1. Clean the girls’ bedrooms. DONE
2. Take the kids to the park. DONE
3. Take the kids to the toy store. DONE
4. Movie mornings. NO (they didn’t want to)
5. List Dept 56 items on Ebay. 1/2 WAY DONE
6. Enjoy the evenings with my mom while she is in town. DONE
LONG – TERM (6 months+)
1. Increase Subscribership to Penny Pinchin’ Mom by 25% by 12/31/12 – up nearly 11%!
2. Save for trip to Disney with the kids by 12/1/12 – in progress
3. Save to finish off the basement for additional family living space – in progress
THIS WEEK’S GOALS
Here are my goals for this coming week:
1. Movie Monday with the kids.
2. Work on Easter drawings.
3. 30 min reading to the kids each day.
4. Sort through the items taken from the kids’ rooms and get ready to donate them.
5. Finalize tax returns.
6. Continue to unplug in the evenings and enjoy my family.
What are your goals? Let’s work together and help one another achieve the goals that we set all year long. I have faith that we can do it!