It is that time again! Time to plan our goals/to do lists for this coming week. I have done SO much more this year since I’ve started this practice. It feels amazing. For me, I feel like I am gaining control of my life again – I know what I need to do and have even made more time for myself! I am so much less stressed and feel happier. And we all know that if Momma ain’t happy ain’t nobody happy in most households! So my to list is a blessing to my entire family.
LAST WEEK’S GOALS
Here are last week’s goals – we did pretty darn good!
1. Clean basement – DONE
2. Spend at least 30 min with one on one play with each of my kids each day – their choice – DONE
3. Set up a date night with my husband – WORKING ON
4. Get email caught up again – DONE
5. Three nights away from the computer – unplugged – DONE
6. Search for one new recipe to try for my family this next week – NOPE
7. Get caught up on coupon organization (pull expiring end of month) – NOPE
LONG – TERM (6 months+)
1. Increase Subscribership to Penny Pinchin’ Mom by 25% by 12/31/12 – up nearly 11%!
2. Save for trip to Disney with the kids by 12/1/12 – in progress
3. Save to finish off the basement for additional family living space – in progress
THIS WEEK’S GOALS
Here are my goals for this coming week:
1. Movie Day with the kids at least one morning.
2. Coupons organized and filed.
3. Spend afternoons with the kids outside.
4. 3 nights unplugged.
5. Work ahead on posting for next week (spring break).
6. Clean and organize the pantry and fridge.
7. Update our stockpile inventory and figure out what we need to work on finding.
What are your goals? Let’s work together and help one another achieve the goals that we set all year long. I have faith that we can do it!