I previously posted about how you could possibly get TinkerBell for as low as $1.99. This combo is still only $19.99 at Target. So here’s a way to actually make up to $3.00!
1. Head over to Disney Movie Rewards and sign into your account. If you don’t have an account, you can go ahead and create one.
2. After you are signed in, input the code GIFT in the points box. A window will come up and you will see a banner that says you can get a $10.00 coupon for TinkerBell. Click this and print it out.
3. Take this $5.00/1 Target Blu Ray coupon (click on movies under categories). You will pay only $4.99 out of your pocket.
There are also rebates you can submit as well. Remember – don’t purchase anything JUST to get $5.00 back — do it only if they are products you need or use.
4. Purchase 2 Kernel Seasoning Products and complete/mail the rebate form here.
5. Purchase a Leapfrog TinkerBell Book or Game and mail in the rebate form here. Note that this one will allow copies of your receipt to be mailed in.
Since the movies have two UPC codes that you can remove from them, you could actually submit BOTH rebates (since one doesn’t require the original receipt) and you could actually end up MAKING $3.00!!
Keep up with all of the coupons, deals and freebies by subscribing to KC Penny Pinchin’ Mama’s daily e-mail digests or RSS Reader. You can even get up to the minute updates through our Fan Page on Facebook or Tweets on Twitter. Thanks for visiting!