If you are stopping by after catching some of my favorite deals on KCTV5 this morning – welcome!! Below you will find my top deals, coupons and finds to help you get more for less!! Enjoy!!!
- Arby’s: Buy 1 Get 1 Free Reuben Sandwich coupon on their Facebook page.
- Save on cereal at CVS Starting Sunday: There is a coupon for $1/2 select Kellogg’s cereals. You can use that to get Corn Flakes for just $1.27 a box starting this Sunday at CVS.
- Target: Naked Juice is on sale for $1.49 a bottle. There is a coupon for $1/1 on the Naked Juice Facebook page which makes it cost just $0.49!
When it comes to redeeming coupons, there are things to keep in mind so that you use them ethically:
- Use them for the product intended. (Example – if the coupon says 16 oz, do not try to use it on an 8 oz product).
- Do not use them past the expiration dates.
- Do not use coupons to wipe shelves clean (only buy the few you need).
- Stores can impose stricter rules which can impede savings and using coupons. They can establish limits or even refuse to accept certain types of coupons completely.
- In some circumstances, stores may not be reimbursed if coupons are used on incorrect products or past expiration dates. That ends up creating losses for stores.