If you are stopping by after catching some of my favorite deals on KCTV5 this morning – welcome!! Below you will find my top deals, coupons and finds to help you get more for less!! Enjoy!!!
- Shop the store labels. All stores have their own private label, but they are the name brand product. For instance, Roberts Dairy Milk is Hen House Milk. However, you can pay less at the store by buying the store brands — without worry of sacrificing quality.
- Learn how to freeze/store foods. When you find a good deal, purchase extra and store it. For instance, onions. If they are on sale, purchase extras and then clean and chop them up. Place them into 1/2 cup servings into baggies and freeze them. That way you paid less and it is even ready to be pulled from your freezer for your dinner.
- Use cash for your grocery trip. If you walk into the store with $150 in cash, you are less likely to impulse shop and are also much more aware of everything you are placing into your shopping cart.
You can find a lot more ways to save – even without using coupon by reading Grocery Savings from A to Z!
Here are some of my favorite deals/freebies:
- Military Families can get a parks pass for FREE admission to America’s National Parks. Starting this Saturday, March 19th, you can go to any park (or any of these locations: http://www.store.
usgs.gov/pass/ PassIssuanceList.pdf) to get yours.
- Request a free sample of Milkbone Trail Mix for your dog! Just head over and fill out the form.
- Boston Market – get one free kids meal with one paid adult entree and beverage purchase. Just use your coupon prior to May 22nd.