Slow Cooker Tomato Vegetable Beef Stew
Here is another one of my favorite recipes – Tomato Vegetable & Beef Stew. It’s perfect on a cold Fall or Winter day (you can even serve it as a budget-friendly option for Christmas dinner!), it takes only a few minutes of prep work and always tastes perfect! Honestly you can’t mess this recipe up….it’s that simple.
Oh and did I mention the best part – it’s a crockpot soup which means you can put it together in the morning (in about 5-10 minutes) and it will be ready to eat when you get home!
Make sure you try these other amazing recipes too!
Slow Cooker Tomato Vegetable & Beef Stew
- Cook Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 8 hours
- 1 lb Beef Stew Meat
- 2 Large Russet Potatoes, cubed 1/4 inch thick
- 1 Cup Carrots, chopped
- 1 Cup Frozen Corn
- 1 Cup Celery, chopped
- 3 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Can Chicken Broth
- 1 Can Italian Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Tabasco Sauce
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Sour Cream (optional)
- In a crockpot add all ingredients, except for corn.
- Let cook on high for 6-8 hours or on low for 10-12 hours. (I use a Ninja cooking system and can have my stew done in 4-6 hours on high).
- When the done cooking taste and add more seasonings (salt, pepper, garlic powder, Tabasco or Worcestershire) as needed.
- Add corn and let cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with a dollop on sour cream.