Get ready to be BLOWN AWAY with this undeniably amazing ultimate bacon and cheese dip. Pair it with your favorite chips for a perfect football party snack.
Just be warned — once you try this dip you will be hooked. Just make sure to have an entire bag of chips for yourself because you aren’t going to want to share.
Other snack day ideas:
The Ultimate Bacon & Cheese Dip Recipe
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- Pepper to taste
- Allow cream cheese to sit out for about 20 minutes to soften.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Top with bacon, green onions and cheese.
- Serve with your choice of chips!!