So, I’ve talked a bit about the Walmart Savings Catcher program with all of you. I’m patiently waiting to see if I will get any cash back, but if I do not, it will not surprise me, a Walmart tends to beat everyone’s prices every day!!
As the title says, you have a chance to enter for your chance to win $2,000!!! Simply head HERE and enter your email address to share the word about this app and you’ll be entered to win! I don’t know about you, but I think an extra two grand in my pocket would be SUH-WEET!!!!!! (And how incredible would it be if one of my readers happened to be the winner?!)
Since this may still be new to some of you, I wanted to give you a quick recap:
You simply shop at Walmart as usual. Then, upload an image of your receipt (within 7 days of shopping) – or type in the information onto the SavingsCatcher website. Walmart’s system searches your local ads and if it finds that Walmart’s price was more than another store’s advertised price, they put that amount into your account. You can then get that amount transferred onto a Walmart eGift card. It really is JUST that simple!
As usual with apps, there are some important things you need to know before you use it:
- Your receipt must be uploaded within 7 days of purchase.
- You can upload the receipt information on the website or by taking a photo of your receipt.
- It can take up to 72 hours for the savings to be deposited into your account.
- If you get an error email back, just try again as it means that you did not properly type in the information correctly or your receipt was not able to be read.
It is also very important that you know which items are eligible – as not all items are.
- Groceries such as cereal and rice and most fruits and vegetables except for: private label / store brand items, deli, bakery and weighed meat items.
- Consumable items such as paper towels, bleach and trash bags.
- Health and beauty items such as shampoo and makeup
- Private label / store brand items, deli, bakery and weighed meat items.
- General merchandise items, (including, but not limited to, electronics, media and gaming, toys, housewares, small appliances, office supplies, apparel basics such as socks and undershirts, sporting goods, home décor, bedding, books and magazines, shoes, jewelry, furniture and seasonal products).
- Non-branded items.
- Tobacco, firearms, gasoline, tires, prescription drugs, optical and photo products and services, or products that require a service agreement such as wireless, automotive or financial products.
Make sure you get started using the Walmart Savings Catcher app!!