It may be cool right now, but the summer heat will be returning here soon! What better way to cool off than with a refreshing summer drink — like this Watermelon, Pineapple, and Mint Infused Water. It is summer, cool and fruity — all at the same time!Print
WATERMELON, PINEAPPLE & MINT INFUSED WATER
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Yield: 8 oz 1x
- Category: Beverages
- 1 8 oz. canning jar
- 3–4 small chunks of fresh watermelon
- 3–4 small chunks of fresh pineapple
- 1/8 fresh of fresh mint leaves
- Add the pineapple chunks, watermelon chunks and fresh mint leaves to your 8 oz. canning jar.
- Rip the leaves in half for more flavor
- Next, use a spoon or a fork to gently mash the fruit down a little bit. This will let the juice out of the fruit to infuse your water.
- Fill the jar with water, place the cover on, give it a good shake and refrigerate overnight for the best flavor.
- **If you’d prefer to use a larger canning jar, simply double or triple the recipe ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
**If you’d prefer to use a larger canning jar, simply double or triple the recipe ingredients and refrigerate overnight.