If you have never done a menu plan, you may think that you don’t need one. That is actually not true. By planning, you can save yourself time and money. Of course, if you’ve never set one up before you might not be sure where to start! Take a look at this post on How to Create a Weekly Menu Plan and Shopping List.
Before you get started creating your own plan, make sure you take a look at all of our FREE Menu Plan and Shopping List forms. You can either print them off, or even fill one out before printing it for the week – the choice is yours!
- Weekly Menu Plan with Shopping List (print only)
- Weekly Menu Plan with Shopping List (customize and print)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Horizontal Format (print only)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Horizontal Format (customize and print)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Vertical Format (print only)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Vertical Format (customize and print)
- Weekly Shopping List (print only)
Here is my menu plan for the week!
School: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, carrot sticks, raisins, crackers
School: Chicken Nuggets, cheese sticks, yogurt sticks, apple wedges
School: PBJ, celery sticks w/pb, yogurt, grapes, crackers
Leftovers (for mom)
Sunday (only one meal, so listed below)
Crackers and cheese
Apple wedges with peanut butter
Sunday: Meatloaf, cheesy potatoes, corn and dinner rolls
Monday: Spaghetti, french bread and salad
Tuesday: Sausage, risotto and green beans
Wednesday: Leftover night
Thursday: Grilled burgers/dogs, fresh veggies and chips
Friday: Slow cooker stroganoff, green beans and dinner rolls
Saturday: Dinner Out