If you have never done a menu plan, you may think that you don’t need one. That is actually not true. By planning, you can save yourself time and money. Of course, if you’ve never set one up before you might not be sure where to start! Take a look at this post on How to Create a Weekly Menu Plan and Shopping List. Before you get started creating your own plan, make sure you take a look at all of our FREE Menu Plan and Shopping List forms. You can either print them off, or even fill one out before printing it for the week – the choice is yours!
- Weekly Menu Plan with Shopping List (print only)
- Weekly Menu Plan with Shopping List (customize and print)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Horizontal Format (print only)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Horizontal Format (customize and print)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Vertical Format (print only)
- Two Week Menu Plan – Vertical Format (customize and print)
- Weekly Shopping List (print only)
Here is my menu plan for the week!
Cereal Waffles Fruit Toast
Grilled Cheee, HALOs, baked chips, carrot sticks Leftovers Sandwiches, cheese sticks, apples, celery
Apples with peanut butter Crackers with cheese Rice Krispie Treats
Sunday: Manicotti, french bread, salad Monday: BBQ Chicken Legs, corn on the cob, coleslaw, toast Tuesday: Sausage, mac and cheese, carrot sticks Wedensday: Leftover night Thursday: Quesadillas or Veggie wraps Friday: Chicken fried steak, green beans,mashed potatoes, rolls Saturday: Dinner Out