If you are visiting the site this morning, after seeing me on KCTV5 and/or KSMO10 — WELCOME! There is a so much that this site can offer to help you save money no matter your financial situation. Here are some things you can find on our site:
- Getting Started: It can be very overwhelming to just even know where to start using coupons and saving money. Don’t worry – I am here to help. I have some great articles that can help you do just that. In addition, you just might find the answers to your questions by clicking on FAQs at the very top of this page. Here are some of the articles you can find:
- Grocery Store Coupon Matchups: Each week, I provide the matchups for Price Chopper, HyVee, Hen House and SunFresh. I go through the weekly ad and match up any coupons that might be available to stack with the sale to help you save even more. To quickly find these – just go to the Grocery Store Link at the top of the page and you will see a drop down menu come up. Just select the store you are looking for and you will instantly be directed to all of the posts/deals associated with that store.
- Coupon Database: If you are wondering if there is a coupon available for a product you need to purchase, you can go into the Coupon Database link at the very top of this page. Once the database loads, type in the product you need and enter. If there are any coupons, through the inserts in the newspaper, magazines or even on-line printables. This is a quick and easy way to track down coupons that you might need.
- Debt Free Challenge: During 2011, I am working to help families work their way out of debt. I have several posts that help you, no matter your situation. The great part is that you can work through the program at your own pace. You can access any of the forms, articles and helpful posts by heading here (or through the Debt Free Challenge image in the sidebar).
- Weekly Menu Plan: If you struggle with trying to figure out what meals to fix for your family, you might pick up some ideas from mine. Each Saturday morning I share my Weekly Menu Plan (including any recipes that I might have). Sometimes, just having a couple of new ideas is all the inspiration you need to get into the routine of planning your meals and shopping trips ahead of time. You can quickly find the link to the menu plan through the green image in the sidebar on this site.
- Apple A Day: Each day, Monday – Friday, we email one company to thank them for thier product. Sometimes, these coupons send coupons to you as a thank you for contacting them. The link is set up to be easy for you to just click, fill out the form and go back about your daily routine. You can find a full list of the companies that have been contacted (and what has been received), by heading over here.
Now that you have found a few ways to best use the site, you can click on some links and just take a look around. What is great is that you never have to worry about ever missing out on a deal as you can stay in touch with us through several different options:
- Sign up for our Reader: If you use a reader, you can simply add this site to your feed.
- Daily Email Digest: Each day at around 5 pm, I shoot out an email that lists every post that was made during the past 24 hours. You can easily click on any article title that interests you and will be taken directly to that post.
- Follow me on Facebook: This is a great way to get the information on the deals as well as additional information that isn’t always posted on the site. Our fans all interact and here to help answer any questions you might have.
- Download the Toolbar: You can download our toolbar and have it at the top of your internet window. This provides you with a quick link to printable coupons, posts, store deals and even freebies. (Availalbe only for IE or FF at this time).
If this is all overwhelming, I totally understand. Just take your time and feel free to ask any questions you may have. I