If you have ever been involved in an office party where you exchange gifts, you might be lost trying to figure out what to buy! We’ve rounded up 25 gifts that work perfect in any office setting.
1. Customized Business Card Case. These are always great options for gifts. One company we love is Woodchuck. They plant a tree with every purchase made. You even get the coordinates of where they planted the tree. Nothing beats giving back.
2. Terrarium. Stuck in an office all day can be tough for those who love the outdoors. You can find these through many retailers, including a few on Etsy.
3. Personalized Mouse Pad. What a fun way to personalize their work space! There are many styles and options available.
4. Tissue Holder. What a fun way to stop the spread of germs at the office! I love this Tiki Tissue box holder!
5. Word Art. Let’s face it, sometimes work can be a drag. Help erase negative energy with a cool word art print!
6. Gift Certificate. Grab a gift certificate to a nearby restaurant so they can grab lunch or their favorite cup of coffee! Find out how to get a $5 credit towards your purchase on Raise.com!
7. Favorite Sports Team Memorebilia. Are they a sports fan? Grab them anything with that logo! Maybe they’re a soccer mom or a baseball dad? You can always get something that relates to sports their kiddos may be involved in!
8. Docking Station. Give them a cool way to store their phones and pens during the day – while giving the phone a charge in the docking station.
9. Funny Sticky Notes. You have to be able to laugh at work, right? Help them with these!
10. Glove/Scarf Set. Because you can never have too many…and a girl always feels more put together when it all matches! You can find glove and scarf sets on sale many places during the holidays.
11. Travel mug. You could fill it with coffee, tea or snacks. So many different styles to choose from!
12. Hobby Related Items. If you know your co-worker’s favorite hobby, you could find something that they might use for it.
13. Bottle of wine. If you find it appropriate, a bottle of wine or liquor might be the perfect gift for a co-worker. Make them a personalized wine bag to put it in as well.
14. Relaxing lotions, bath salts, etc. A great gift to help them relax after a hard day! My favorite place to find these discounts is Bath & Body Works.
15. USB drive. This would be great for someone who needs to keep files handy or on the go. Lots of fun designs and storage sizes available.
16. No! Button. A No Button makes the perfect, funny little gift for the person who always has to say it…or maybe always wants to say it.
17. Oil Diffuser. Natural oils are very popular. This diffuser emits the essential oil of their choice- to help calm, rejuvenate or focus.
18. Bluetooth Speaker. If they like to listen to music (and can have a speaker at work), why not give them a bluetooth one? You can find many styles for less than $25.
20. Coffee Mug Warmer. Maybe your co-worker can’t get to the coffee machine as often as they’d like? Now they can keep their java nice and warm with a coffee mug warmer!
21. Monogrammed Desk Organizer. What a nice way to keep their workstation neat than with a cute monogrammed desk organizer?
22. Desk Light. Maybe it can be a bit dark in the office? Give them the gift of light with a desk light!
23. Ear Buds. How about a fun pair of ear buds instead of the plain old white/black ones?
24.Rechargeable Power Cell. Give them a way to charge their phone in a pinch with a power cell. You can get all kinds of colors and prints!
25. Magnets. A fun and easy way to spruce up any cubicle or file cabinet. Get funny or inspirational ones!
What have you given to your co-workers? Anything more to add to our list?