Many times White Elephant Gift Exchanges have price restrictions and/or rules. Here are 25 ideas for under $25.
1. Mason Jar Cocktails. If it is ok to bring adult beverages to the gift exchange, a really cute idea from somethingturquoise.com.
2. Autographed picture of yourself. My husband did this at his family white elephant exchange and it was absolutely hilarious! He used a photo from his most recent Tae Kwon Do testing where he was kicking…it brought a lot of laughs! It was funny to see Grandma fight for it!
3. Blanket/Throw. No one can resist a nice, fuzzy blanket/throw to cozy up with!
4. Wine Bottle Glass. You know some of the moms in the exchange want one of these!
5. Lottery Tickets. Just make them promise to share the winnings!
6. Slippers. Everyone could use an extra pair!
7. Nail Polish. You can often grab little kits with several colors for under $20.
8. Snack Basket. Perfect for one where there are males/females. Everyone loves munchies!
9. Wine. Again, if it is appropriate to bring adult drinks to the exchange, you can’t go wrong with wine!
10. Candle. A nice “something baked” flavor is popular. Think cookies, pie or vanilla!
12. Emergency Road Kit. Something that they probably wouldn’t buy for themselves, but would be handy to have!
13. Cards Against Humanity. You definitely have to have the right crowd for this game. It’s crazy popular and lots of fun….but you don’t want to do a white elephant exchange and have Grandma end up with it (unless she is as crazy as you).
14. Phone Camera Lens. Most everyone takes pictures on their phone these days- these cool lenses attach to an iphone, Samsung or an ipad!
15. Poo-Pouri. A fun little item that will surely bring lots of laughs!
16. Travel Mug. Everyone could use one of these! If budget allows, you could even throw in a Starbucks card.
17. Holiday Decor. This is perfect for the crowd that maybe you don’t know very well. Everyone would enjoy a little plaque or cute holiday sign.
18. Coasters. Something that is practical and everyone can use. You can find funny coasters or even something a bit more traditional.
19. Adult Coloring Book. Believe it or not, adult coloring books are still extremely popular.
20. Bath/Body Works Lotions. An old standby that you can’t go wrong with!
21. Perfume Sampler. Lots of different options here, you can pick up several different perfume sampler kits.
22. Sports Team Gear. Pick up anything with a popular sports team… cups, hats, keychains, etc.
23. Selfie Stick. The gadget no one wants to admit to wanting or probably buying for themselves- BUT if they got it in a white elephant gift exchange- it’s totally ok.
24. Utensil Set. Who couldn’t use extras like these?
25. Fuzzy Socks. Because they are just nice! Especially around Christmas time!