Don’t waste your money on canned bean dip! Not when you can make it yourself. It not only tastes better, but it isn’t filled with all of that “other stuff” you really don’t want!
- ¾ block of queso Velveeta, cut into chunks
- 1 large can of refried beans
- 1½ cups of salsa
- Put the beans in a large pot on the stove and being to heat.
- Put the Velveeta on top of the beans.
- As the Velveeta begins to melt, add the salsa.
- Cook until the cheese has melted and beans are hot -- continuously stir so it does not burn.
- Serve and enjoy!