Cadbury Creme Eggs have long since been an essential part of Easter for many families! I like to get my fill of them, as much as possible, around Easter, and that has caused me to be creative. This year I made a Cadbury Creme Egg cheesecake dip that is just to die for! It’s so easy, and just three ingredients. You can dip fruit, graham crackers, vanilla wafers and more in it, or you can just eat it with a spoon – it’s that good!
I used the mini size Cadbury eggs, but it’s not necessary. If you want to use the full sized ones, you can just cut them in fourths, instead of in half. If you use the full size ones it will be less work removing all the wrappers, but it will also not be as pretty in the bowl. So just weigh what’s important to you, and use that as your guide to choose what size you want to use! Cadbury Creme Eggs taste good no matter what form they’re in, so we don’t really have a preference.
Tip: Refrigerate your dip for at least an hour, in a sealed container, before serving for the best results. Since the cream cheese needs to be softened before mixing, everything is a little on the warm side.
- 8 oz container of Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 12 mini Cadbury Creme Eggs
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the marshmallow fluff and the softened cream cheese. Mix with a fork, or use a powered hand mixer. Don't leave lumps!
- Cut the Cadbury Creme Eggs in half.
- Mix them into the dip.
- Keep chilled until you're ready to serve.
Want some more Easter recipes? Check these out: