Candy corn bark is a simple, sweet treat you can make for any party. I’ve seen lots of varieties of Halloween bark, but this is one which focuses on one of my favorite Halloween candies – candy corn!
What makes this treat great is how simple it is to make. It will take just a few minutes to whip up a batch, making it the perfect last minute Halloween treat!
Make sure you check out all of our other fun Halloween recipes too!
- 1 bag of Yellow Melting Candies
- 1 bag of Orange Melting Candies
- Wax paper
- Candy Corn (add amount you want)
- Melt the both the yellow and orange melting candies in the microwave (use separate bowls).
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Spoon the melted candies into pools across the wax paper. Keep the colors separate, but touching.
- Using a spoon, lightly mix the colors to get a tie die look.
- Sprinkle with candy corn (as much as you would like).
- Allow to dry and then break into chunks.
- Serve and enjoy!