Nothing says summer like an awesome pasta salad. It is also the perfect dish for your summer BBQs and family get-togethers. This Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad will rock your world, and is super easy to make. Honestly, if you can boil pasta, you can make this pasta salad. It’s so simple!
This is a basic recipe that doesn’t have a lot of bells and whistles. If you want, you can also add in veggies, such as tomatoes or cucumber.
I’m pretty picky about my pasta salad, and I love this recipe! It’s super fast to throw together, and everyone loves it. I never have leftovers when I bring this to family get-togethers.
This Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad beats out pre-made pasta, or the box mixes, hands down. It’s one of the easiest recipes I’ve ever made, and you’d never know it by tasting it.
Other recipes you will want to check out include:
- 1 box tri-blend rotini
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing
- 1cup cold milk
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup real bacon pieces
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil the pasta until it's tender.
- Drain and rinse with cold water, until it's cool to the touch.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the milk, ranch packet, and mayonnaise until it's mixed well.
- Stir the ranch mix into the pasta until all the pasta is coated.
- Add the bacon and cheese, and mix well again.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.