The holidays can be stressful times! Cooking for the holidays doesn’t have to be a lengthy process. In fact, if you have these simple ingredients, and fifteen minutes, you can have a bath of these in the oven!
These Christmas tree pizza bombs are delicious, and are always a hit at my holiday get togethers! They form easily into any shape when you bake them, but the Christmas tree is my favorite!
Check out all of our amazing and simple holiday recipe ideas!
- Refrigerated biscuits
- Sliced Pepperoni
- Shredded Italian Blend Cheese
- Olive oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to the temperature listed on the biscuit package
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray
- For each pizza bomb, spread the biscuit out a bit with your fingers
- Place two pepperoni in the center of the biscuit
- Top the pepperoni with a pinch of shredded cheese
- Pinch the biscuit closed, sealing it completely.
- Place the biscuit, with the pinched-shut side down, on the cookie sheet.
- Place the biscuit right next to each other, in the shape you desire on the cookie sheet.
- Once you have your shape finished, use a basting brush to apply a thin coat of olive oil to the top of all the pizza bombs
- Sprinkle the tops generously with Italian seasoning.
- Bake as directed on the biscuit package.
- Allow to cool for ten minutes before trying to remove from the pan, to maintain shape.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.