Recently, my husband stumbled upon a box of Hostess Milky Way Brownies while we were grocery shopping. He had to have them. After his first brownie, though, he was kind of disappointed. They just weren’t as awesome as he wanted them to be, and not as decadent as the picture on the box depicted.
So I decided to make my own version — copycat Hostess Milky Way Brownies! They turned out amazing, and he’s in love!! They’re so easy to make, and much cheaper than buying a box of the Hostess brand too! I highly recommend using the Wilton Perfect Brownie Pan. It made my brownies awesome, and just the right size!
- Box of brownie mix
- 1 Milky Way candy bar, chopped
- Hershey's Caramel Ice Cream Syrup
- Wilton Perfect Brownie Pan
- Mix brownies according to package instructions and bake in the brownie pan (so worth it)
- Once baked, remove the brownies from the pan and allow to col on a cooling rack for fifteen to thirty minutes.
- Drizzle the Hershey's Caramel Syrup over the top of the cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle Milky Way pieces on top of the brownie.