If you want easy weeknight meal that your family will love, you need to try this Creamy Chicken and Broccoli! The sauce is a lovely blend of garlic and butter and the chicken is so delicious. The entire meal will just melt-in-your-mouth!
I prefer to serve this dish over rice. However, you can eat it with pasta – or even on it’s own. It’s a pretty healthy choice for dinner, but it’s so yummy your family won’t know the difference!
More easy dinner recipes you’ll love:
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic (or 4-5 cloves, minced)
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- ¾ cup water
- 3 cups chopped broccoli
- Rice (optional)
- Pat your chicken breast down, and season with the salt, pepper, and paprika evenly on both sides.
- In a large, deep dish skillet, melt two tablespoons of butter on medium high heat.
- Once the butter is melted, place the chicken breast in the pan, and let them cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove the chicken from the pan, and place them somewhere to keep warm.
- In the same pan, add the remaining two tablespoons of butter and the garlic.
- Stir frequently, until the garlic turns a light brown color.
- Stir in the cream of chicken soup and the water until combined.
- Bring to a low boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. Add the broccoli and the chicken to the pan.
- Cover the pan with the lid, and cook for an additional ten minutes on low.
- Serve over rice.