This easy baked broccoli is a simple recipe that pairs with just about any meat or poultry dish.
Broccoli is one of those vegetables that I can eat in so many different ways – and I love them all! One of my favorite ways to make it, especially in the summer, is baked or grilled. This Easy Baked Broccoli recipe is delicious, and leaves the broccoli at just the right texture – not too soft, and not to crunchy – for the perfect side dish.
We use Kickin’ Chicken which is a spice blend from Weber, in this recipe, and it’s awesome. It’s got a bit of spice, and a ton of flavor to kick the broccoli up a notch. This is such a simple recipe, hence the name Easy Baked Broccoli. The only real prep to it is cutting up the broccoli, and the rest is done in just a couple of minutes. Your family will eat their vegetables without whining when you serve this recipe!
If you don’t want to use a spicy seasoning, you could always substitute the Kickin’ Chicken with a milder seasoning like Mrs. Dash, or just salt and pepper. The garlic salt and butter give it a nice flavor. We really love spice in our foods, so we like to ramp it up a bit when we can, while still keeping it kid-friendly.
Other delicious side dishes to try:
- 1 broccoli bunch
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons Kickin' Chicken seasoning
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Chop your broccoli into bite size pieces, and place it in a 9x13 ungreased pan.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the top of the broccoli.
- Sprinkle it with the Kickin' Chicken and then with the garlic salt.
- Bake it at 375 for 20 minutes.
- Allow it to cool for 2-3 minutes before serving.